Skip to content
- New pages can automatically be added to the menu (depending on the setting).
- You can change the order, change the menu bar title, add or delete pages from the menu selection by going to the “Menus.”
- You can change the order of the menu items by putting your mouse over the page name and then dragging the page to the desired order.
- To add an external link to the menu navigation tab, go to “Custom Links,” add the URL for the website you would like to access, and then click “Add to Menu”.
- To make a menu item into a dropdown/submenu, you will do a drag and drop, i.e., put your mouse over the menu item, hold your right mouse until the cross appears, and then slide it slightly to the right until it repositions, then release mouse. Update your changes to save.